Monday, June 07, 2010

On my way to work. Not sure how I'm feeling. I think I'm rested enough. Just not in the right space. Yesterday was fun, but I think I damaged my voice some more. Saturday night all I did was spend the night with Julian and talk in his apartment. Getting to know each other. It was nice, but he is the kind of person I'd have to get to know better as a person before I decide that the physical shit isn't that important. I ordered pizza, we talked some more. Slept. Woke up around 6:30 or so and headed home. On impulse got off at the stop where my gym in Sunnyside was to get a quick workout in. Then spent most of the morning at home coordinating and seeing who I was going to the festival with. It worked out well. Wound up going with Justin and Gail. Anthony tagged along at some point, and to my surprise Giles showed up. Interesting mix. While it was just us three though we walked through the festival all of us rockin shades. Me originally coz I was rockin a mutilated apple t-shirt from work. For good measure I had on my plaid fedora which "happened" to match my shorts. I was generally playin cool. But I suppose that's coz the alcohol didn't come into play yet. Then I started gettin a Lil bolder. At some point in the night Phillip texted me with "DAMN BOI HOW MANY NUMBERS YOU GETTIN?!". I dunno. Initially it was nice to flirt, but at one point I realized that Julio was standing right in front of me with some people, and I felt torn. I wanted to say hi, but what if he shut me down in front of everybody like last time? So I played it cool and resumed my conversation with my friends. It also gave me this sudden impetus to start turnin on the charm and sayin hi to anyone I thought was cute. Like, the uber aggressive way that I always want to be like, coz lawd knows nobody ever approaches me. Catcalls from a distance are flies buzzing around my ear. At that point it was almost spite that drove me to kick it to however many dudes caught my eye. I don't remember half their faces/names. Took a couple. Then went back to my place to brew up some more drinks and head out one last time to Atlantis, kinda making Giles spot me for admission fee. I really just wanted to see Isaac, but he was having a good time. I let him be and dragged Giles around the venue. Strangely enough, Isaac followed, and I was confused. I just wanted to be layin in bed with him, talking...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home